Friday, February 19, 2010

CHA January 2010

We exhibited at CHA in Anaheim at the end of January. We showcased our newest product Scor-Buddy. Here is a video from CHA http://scrapbookdimensions.com/online/scor-pal/
While at CHA we got to meet some of the staff from Magnolia Sweden. We had a lovely dinner with John and Barbro. Pauline is the designer of the Magnolia stamps, John is her step-father and Barbro is her mother. Tilda and Edwin are Pauline's children and I got to see a photo of them. Edwin is 8 and Tilda 5. Edwin is quiet, studious, loves to draw and Tilda is very active. It was wonderful to see our beloved Tilda and Edwin in real life. A stamps in the Raising the Ceiling Collection is Wilma the dog, she is named after Barbro's dog. As you can see it is a very family oriented company. I got to learn some of the ins and outs of the company which was fascinating. I was allowed to choose for myself one of the cards on display. This is the one I chose. It is a step card. I will take a photo of the whole card for you. It is a magnificent card and when they said I could choose I knew exactly which one I wanted. It is water coloured with re-inkers.
 
 
 Here are some close ups of the card.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this card is absolutely outstanding !!! I'm speachless...the colouring is a real work of art !!!
Mag :)

Angelwood said...

Wow! I wish I could see this in person - it is stunning! Coloring is just amazing! TFS hugs, Angela

Eulanda said...

Wow what an amazing card! so much to look at!

Candy said...

I am speechless!! WOW What a wonderful choice Diana.
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and lovely scene in this little space! Amazingly finished card!! Thanks for sharing it :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Everyone's card are just beautiful. I just have to tell you your new blog looks beautiful. I love Edwin sitting on the tree branches with the little birds. It is so nice to see you blogging.
Hugs,
Pam L.
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Only By His Grace said...

Wow!! I can see why you would choose this gorgeous card Diana.
I love all the detail in it and the colouring is awesome. Oh to colour like that.
Hugs Marion

Chris said...

Hi Diana and my goodness, I just stumbled across your blog having recently bought a couple of stamps from you. I was thrilled to see the Easter card I made and that you chose it at CHA! I can't tell you how happy I am that it's living with the biggest Magnolia fan in the USA :D!! Hugs, Chris