Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER PARADE OF MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS DESIGNERS

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN THE EASTER PARADE AND MEET OUR MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS DESIGNERS UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.

HEAD DESIGNER - SUZANNE DEAN


I am a WAHM to 2 children (12 & 14), mom to 7 furbabies and wife of 15 years to a wonderfully loving, supportive husband who is my best friend!  I started stamping 8 years ago with Stampin Up which quickly led me to the world of rubber/digi stamps and copics.  I started my blog 2 years ago and have made so many wonderful friends in the crafting world.  I currently am on 10 design teams and own two businesses that I've just started up including an online Copic Classroom called "Color Me Creative" http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/ and a NEW mini-magazine called "Through the Craftroom Door".  I started working for my friend Diana and Magnolia-licious 2 years ago and have enjoyed every minute working with these cute stamps that I just adore and love to share with everyone.  I enjoy working in this very large crafting-internet world, love meeting new friends (and fellow craft addicts) and love sharing my work but I most enjoy seeing others enjoy this craft that brings so many of us together!! I welcome you to visit my blog http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com




JACQUELINE BEDDINGFIELD



I am a retired college professor living in the Western part of North Carolina. I taught Spanish grammar and literature and psychology and have a real love for English grammar and literature. I was a tea, etiquette, and protocol consultant for a number of years throughout the Southeast having studied at The Protocol School of Washington. I readily admit to the Magnolia Addiction and I am NOT in search of a 12-step plan to overcome it. These little children have found their way into my heart and I get much joy from showcasing them with paper and coloring. I kinda enjoy these paperdolls for grown-ups!!  I am presently tackling the breast cancer dragon and doing it with aplomb, I hasten to add. With the support of so many friends and loved ones, the battle is exceptionally easy! You will find my blog at http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com







CHERYL ROWLEY
I have been a crafter as long as I can remember.  As a child I was always making something and was encouraged by my parents.  I found stamping and papercrafting at a home party about 10 years ago and I was hooked!  I always used inks to watercolor until last year when I learned to use the copic markers my husband had invested in for me!  I'm happiest when I'm coloring my Magnolia-licious images to match some great decorative paper!  I can't get enough of the Maggie stamps! You will find my blog at http://cheryllrowley.blogspot.com





CLAUDIA ROSA
Hello, my name is Claudia Rosa,  I am 41 year old native German from the beautiful area Stuttgart. Since 2003, I have been living with my husband Paulo and my 2 sons Lucas 6 and Niklas 4 in Michigan USA.

I started to stamp for a short period in 2006 with some flower stamps I had found at a local Hobby Expo. It wasn't until the winter of 2007 when trading some of my flower images, I got these "cute" images. I fell in love with this style, especially since those stamps gave me so many options to explore my own creativity and coloring skills.  
I would like to invite you to visit my blog Pretty Pressings to discover all my cards and gift ideas at http://www.rosaswelt.blogspot.com








SHARON CAUDLE


I am married to my soul mate, Randy, and we share five wonderful children and four glorious grandsons. During the day, I’m the office manager for a regional trucking company that is based in the northwest. And at night, you will usually find me sitting at my crafting area, many times with a grandson on my lap. :0) I can’t even remember exactly when I started scrapbooking anymore, but I fell in love with card making about three years ago. It enables me to share a little piece of myself with friends and family, near or far. I also love to create things for my grandsons. I really only just dabbled in stamping before. But a little over a year ago, I discovered the world of Magnolia stamps and Tilda, and fell madly in love. I am extremely honored and blessed that Diana has asked me to work with her, and I’m so pleased and excited to work with the amazing array of talent she has on her design team. I hope you enjoy my work, and that I’m able to inspire you in some little way. You can visit me at http://grammashouseofcards.blogspot.com






KERRY DONOVAN CASEY


I am married to a wonderful Irishman, named Patrick (no less!). We live in New England with our three unique and amazing children: Declan, Orla, and Maeve. We have a little dog, named Penny and 2 pet pygmy goats. There is never a dull moment around here! For now, I do not work outside of the home. I am very blessed to be able to be home for our children.
I started scrapbooking in 2001, but never found it
satisfying. Maybe because it was never "done". Then, 2 years
later, I was introduced to stamping/card making/paper crafting and fell in love. I got that instant gratification of having a completed project.
I fell in love with Magnolia stamps in 2008 and they still continue to be my favorite images!!   Who can resist these lil' cuties!! You will find my other creations at http://threecloversdesigns.blogspot.com/







BECCA FEEKEN


I’m a stay at home mom of three and married to the love of my life for over 27 years. I’ve crafted since I was a little girl and found that I was never bored because I always had something to play with – paper crafts, sewing, crochet, knit, cross stitch, or coloring. Flash forward to today and stamping is at the top of the list – I ordered my first stamp over 14 years ago and never knew the therapy I would find in crafting cards and home made items. In 2008 I decided to start blogging as a way to share my crafting endeavors with friends, little did I know that I would make many more friends than ever imagined. Along the way I began crafting for several Stamp and Craft manufacturers. Most days find me happily crafting away in my studio or wandering the aisles of the local craft store. I’m blessed beyond measure and love the satisfaction I get when giving handmade – it’s just a little bit of me. You will find me creating at http://amazingpapergrace.com


The front of Becca's gorgeous card has 3 Magnolia stamps, a lot of masking was done.


ANGELA HUNT - Guest Designer



I’m 42 years old and live in Michigan with my husband, son and our corgi. I run a business with my husband and much of my free time is spent in my craft room. As a child, I always loved art classes and my favorite thing to do there was shading and blending colors. I’ve always needed some sort of creative outlet. I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago and slowly added in card making. At the end of 2009, I discovered Magnolia stamps and Copic markers and my life was forever changed. Coloring has once again become a passion of mine and Tilda is my favorite subject to work with. Being a Guest Designer for Magnolia-licious is a dream come true. I hope you will visit me at http://scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com







MINDY BAXTER - Guest Designer




I love paper crafting. I mostly enjoy making cards but I do scrap book and make 3d projects as well. I am a very girly crafter. I love pink and frilly, my motto is more is more. I am always looking for that extra embellishment for my projects. Outside of my crafting life, I’m a mother of 3. I have 2 daughters ages 3 and 7 and my son is 11. My girls are also crafty and love to spend time with me crafting. I teach in home craft classes with a group of ladies I’m honored to call my friends. Which is how Fussy and Fancy came together. Magnolias are my absolute favorite stamps EVER! I enjoy coloring them and fine them the easiest stamps to color and shade. I'm truly grateful to be a guest designer for Magnolia-licious, truly a dream Design Team Spot! Please join me at http://www.stampinmindy.blogspot.com/





CATHIA LEBLANC - SCRAPBOOK AND ALTERED ART




I am 37 years old, mom of 3 beautiful children, with my husband for 13 years now. I run a daycare at home and I love that. I’m bilingual but my first language is french.

I started scrapbooking 4 years ago and it quickly became a real passion. Scrapbooking is my way of escape. My style is never the same, my layout are always different. I love shabby chic, lots of detail, dimension and texture in my layouts. I am  always trying different techniques. You will find by blog at
http://www.lescrapbookdetoile.com/




MONICA MERKEL - RESIDENT STORY WRITER



Monica has a wonderful way with words and is always creating wonderful Tilda and Edwin adventures. Monica was the Grand Prize winner in our Land of Magnolia contest.

My interest varies in different directions at any given time. My steady one is my Church. I am on the hospitality committee, and I am a Eucharistic Minister. I like a good joke and love to laugh, like to play jokes on people. I also love music, especially the blues, enjoy reading (can’t find the time too much anymore) did quilting for about a year, and then moved on to crocheting. In the two years that I was crocheting, I believe everyone got a scarf and an afghan. I then found scrapbooking and moved on to rubber stamps and cards. About a year ago, I found our Magnolia stamps and have been hooked since. My crafting would not exist without my husband Wayne, he cuts all my cardstock and papers for me.


I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED OUR EASTER PARADE!



12 comments:

LindaC said...

The best Easter parade I've seen all day... Great projects, ladies! I enjoyed reading about each of you and seeing your lovely work! LindaC

Jean said...

Thank you so very much for the Easter parade. It is so very nice to get to know the ladies who do such beautiful work and who are so willing to help us and share themselves with us.. I adore this site and I am so happy that it is here and now that I am on the road to recovery I am glad to have it. Again thank you...
Hugs, Jean

Only By His Grace said...

Such a lovely Easter Parade.
You ladies are all so wonderful at your craft. I love every one of the cards displayed. I have learnt so much since joining Magnolia-licious. A great team.
Hugs Marion (aust)

michele hileman said...

That was just awesome. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing all your talent

http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

charlene said...

What a nice surprise that was to get to see you all looking so devine ! You all are such an inspiration to me, and thanks for sharing your talent and knowledge. You have made my world a little brighter.
Happy Easter to you all
Hugs

Nitroedge said...

wow! incredible!

Candy said...

Thank you Diana for this wonderful Easter surprise. I learned a bit more about each of your terrific designers than was written on their blogs. Glorious work they have all shown. They are always my first port of call each day and I have to say you have the BEST DESIGN TEAM anywhere!!!!
Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter Day.
Love and hugs, Candy

Rose said...

How fabulous! Really enjoyed looking at all these beautiful creations!! So much inspiration!

Rose

Anonymous said...

The prettiest Easter Parade I've ever seen! Thanks, Diana for bringing us a little closer to these talented ladies. I enjoyed reading more about them and I'd like to thank them for all the inspiration they provide on a daily basis. You are all fabulous, every one of you!
Hugs,
Barbara in SC

Pen to Paper said...

Very cool! I love reading bios. Diana you def. have a talented group here. They all do amazing work!!

XOXO

Jackie

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Everything is just beautiful! Your DT is filled with a very talented group of ladies.

xoxo,
Lori

Eulanda said...

What a wonderful and talented group of ladies! I love all their styles and enjoy all their updates!