Sunday, May 8, 2011

WINNERS OF EASTER EXTRAVAGANZA CONTEST

The votes have been tabulated and I am thrilled to announce the winners of our Easter Extravaganza Contest. All have won shopping sprees at Magnolia-licious.  A HUGE thank you to everyone who took part. ALL OF THE ENTRIES WERE FABULOUS.

Grand Prize Winner
Winner of the Grand Caliber Machine is

#204 Rosemary Bridges Rosemary's Creations


Category #1--  Full size Magnolia images on an Easter/Spring Themed Card

1st Prize: $150.00 - #176 Wilma Zengotita of The Busy Lady Bug
2nd Prize : $75.00 - #230 Ruby M. of And That's All She Wrote

Category #2--  "Magnolia Minis Only" on an Easter/Spring Theme Card
 1st prize; $150.00 -  #105  Lori of JustDucky 
2nd Prize: $75.00 - #189 Cathy Lee of Cathy's Creative Place
Category #3--  Any Magnolia Easter/Spring Project, anything BUT a card
1st Prize $150.00 - #187 Teri of Spunky & Tadpole 
2nd Prize $75.00 - #111 Ashlee Bellinger of Ashlee's Creations

Category #4--  Mix BOTH a Mini and Large Magnolia Stamp
#185 Becca Fabozzi  of Becca's Crafty Corner 

Five Random $25.00 Shopping Sprees
- Random Integer
195 163 88 51 48

#195 Tiara Dreamin Of Paradise

#163 Eulanda Cards and more Cards                         

#88 Frances R Be Creative, Be You

#51 Catz Scrap This
#48 Lo Lo  Lo lo's Craft Corner


Diana




4 comments:

jules said...

Wow all deserved winners! truly stunning creations! im so glad i voted now!!!!.Well done ladies!

Frances said...

Thanks to all!! Thanks Diana! Congratulations to all the winners!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! LOL!! Hugs, Frances.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Nikki said...

Hi Diana, WOW! I checked out all the blogs and everyones projects were amazing!! I dont know how you made your decisions. I didnt know how to contact you other than this way. I am new to blogging and to Magnolia. I picked up a magazine at Joanns and started looking at it and its been a week and I cant seem to put it down. I love it. I just purchased $100.00 of Magnolia stamps and today I wanted to purchase what I had sitting in my cart at Magnolia-licious, but I was waiting on the Yahoo group to reply back to me. I went to join the group and this morning I got a reply and it was a "denied"! I was shocked and kinda had a sad feeling. I am with other yahoo groups and I never got a denied reply! So I just want to let you know that as a newbee looking for inspiration this kinda turned me off. Im not asking you to allow me to join but I just wanted to let you know that maybe in the future consider how that would make someone feel... (not good)!